Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Partridge Brook on River Road South in Westmoreland
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 32.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.97444, -72.46417 (decimal degrees)
42°58'28" N, 72°27'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/706782/4761097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 24854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com