Cold River Bridge
- Stone arch bridge over Cold River on NH 123 in Walpole
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1975
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 118.1 ft.
Deck width: 36.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.12167, -72.42639 (decimal degrees)
43°07'18" N, 72°25'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/709361/4777541 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 24836 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 31, 2010: Updated by Steve: Bridge has been replaced