Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Highland Lake Outlet on Shedd Hill Road in Stoddard
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 2000
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.07750, -72.09250 (decimal degrees)
43°04'39" N, 72°05'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/736694/4773524 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory number
- BH 24856 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2010)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com