Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Contoocook River on Bypassed Historic in Jaffrey
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1938
- Stone arch
Span length: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.82389, -71.99528 (decimal degrees)
42°49'26" N, 71°59'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/255155/4745610 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Peterborough South
- Inventory number
- BH 24830 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 0.0 (out of 100)