Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Kilburn Brook on NH 119 in Hinsdale
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1984
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 12.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.78722, -72.48000 (decimal degrees)
42°47'14" N, 72°28'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/706113/4740266 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)