Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Harrisville Pond Outlet on Island Street in Harrisville
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 1990
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 15.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.94556, -72.09417 (decimal degrees)
42°56'44" N, 72°05'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/737066/4758866 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory number
- BH 24844 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com