E Br Saco River Bridge
- Girder bridge over E Br Saco River on Nh 16a
- Carroll County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1990
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.10067, -71.14936 (decimal degrees)
44°06'02" N, 71°08'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/327967/4885300 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Conway West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 71357 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 15, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com