Possibly the first bridge built by Peter Paddleford utilizing the Paddleford truss system. Bridge was bypassed in 1950 with the intent to preserve it. Lost to arson in 1975
- Lost Covered Paddleford through truss bridge over Saco River
- Conway, Carroll County, New Hampshire
- Lost to arson. Substructure remains present.
- Built 1846; Bypassed 1950; Burned 1975
- - Peter Paddleford
- Phillip Paddleford
- Covered Paddleford through truss with arches
Length of largest span: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 275.0 ft.
- Also called
- Smith-Eastman Bridge
Meeting House Hill Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.00075, -71.08238 (decimal degrees)
44°00'03" N, 71°04'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/333047/4874063 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Conway East
- Inventory numer
- BH 70820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2017: Updated by Michael Quiet: Filled out info & history of bridge
- February 8, 2016: Added by Nathan Holth