Bartlett Covered Bridge 29-02-02[Map · Street View] Paddleford through truss bridge Open to customers only Built 1850; Rehabilitated with added arches c. 1920's; Bypassed 1939; Sold to private owner and converted to gift shop 1965
Bear Notch Swift River Bridge[Map] Lost Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Swift River on Bear Notch Road Replaced by a new bridge Built 1961; demolished & replaced with UCEB in 2015
Canal Road Bridge[Map] Stone arch bridge over Great East Lake Outlet on Canal Road in Wakefield Open to traffic Built 1920
CSRX - East Branch Saco River Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over East Branch Saco River on Conway Scenic Railroad (formerly Maine Central Railroad) in Bartlett Open to traffic Built 1906 by the NE Structural Co.
CSRX - Frankenstein Trestle[Map] Deck plate girder bridge over Frankenstein Cliff (Named for American Artist Godfrey N. Frankenstein) on Conway Scenic Railway Open to traffic Built 1892, Strengthened in 1930 and 1950
CSRX - Kedron Arch[Map] Stone arch bridge over Kedron Brook on Conway Scenic Railroad Open to traffic Built 1875 by the Portland & Ogdensburg Railroad
MEC - Frankenstein Trestle[Map] Lost Steel stringer bridge over Frankenstein Cliff (Named for American Artist Godfrey N. Frankenstein) on Maine Central Railroad Replaced by a new bridge Built 1875; Replaced 1892
Whittier Covered Bridge 29-02-08[Map · Street View] Covered bridge over Bearcamp River on Nudd Road/Covered Bridge Road in Ossipee Intact but closed to all traffic. Bridge currently sitting on Nudd Road for rehabilitation Built 1870; Rehabilitated 1983 with second rehab currently ongoing