Jone's Field Footbridge
Believed to have been moved from Tilton and altered per a post to the Alton Historical Society Facebook page.
- Warren Through truss bridge over Merrymeeting River on Pedestrian path
- Alton, Belknap County, New Hampshire
- Open to pedestrians only
- Warren through truss with no verticals
Total length: 54.0 ft.
Deck width: 7.0 ft.
- Also called
- Merrymeeting River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.46040, -71.22996 (decimal degrees)
43°27'37" N, 71°13'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/319599/4814358 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68634 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 31, 2015: New photo from Royce and Bobette Haley
- July 29, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com