Lakeside House Bridge
Reposted courtesy of weirsbeach.com
BH Photo #333644
Dimensions are estimates.
I would also add for anyone researching the Winnipesauke Lake area, particularly The Weirs, weirsbeach.com is a must see.
- 1917 steel stringer bridge over NEGSRR on Pedestrian path
- Laconia, Belknap County, New Hampshire
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1917
- - Edward T Milton
- Steel stringer
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.0 ft.
- Also called
- New England Southern Railroad Bridge 33.90
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.60897, -71.46047 (decimal degrees)
43°36'32" N, 71°27'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/301440/4831384 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68625 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 29, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com