Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Jackson Pond Outlet on Jackson Pond Road in New Hampton
- Belknap County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1990
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 18.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.67639, -71.59528 (decimal degrees)
43°40'35" N, 71°35'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/290794/4839204 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- Inventory number
- BH 24810 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2009)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com