Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over West Fork Big Blue River on CR 476
- York County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Pony truss
Span length: 90.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.78548, -97.36844 (decimal degrees)
40°47'08" N, 97°22'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/637663/4516224 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com