Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Farmers Creek on Road J, 2 mi. north and 2.5 mi. west of Inavale
- Webster County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11833, -98.69833 (decimal degrees)
40°07'06" N, 98°41'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/526274/4440751 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24776 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com