Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Papillion Creek on a county road, .5 mi. north and .7 mi. east of Washington
- Washington County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.40500, -96.18667 (decimal degrees)
41°24'18" N, 96°11'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/735163/4587537 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24714 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com