Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Bell Creek on a county road
- Washington County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Span length: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.45500, -96.34000 (decimal degrees)
41°27'18" N, 96°20'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/722174/4592683 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C008903205P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com