Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Ray Creek on a township road, 2.8 mi. north and 1 mi. west of Arlington
- Washington County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.49167, -96.38500 (decimal degrees)
41°29'30" N, 96°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/718292/4596640 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fremont East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 24727 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com