Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over New York Creek on CR P4, .7 mi. south and .2 mi. east of Herman
- Washington County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 110.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.66219, -96.20954 (decimal degrees)
41°39'44" N, 96°12'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/732328/4616032 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C008900403P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24724 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com