Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Omaha Creek on a township road, 1.5 mi. south and 4.5 mi. east of Emerson
- Thurston County, Nebraska
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1905
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.24889, -96.63778 (decimal degrees)
42°14'56" N, 96°38'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/695126/4679316 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24691 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com