Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Rattlesnake Creek on a township road, 4.5 mi. west of Pender
- Thurston County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.10833, -96.80167 (decimal degrees)
42°06'30" N, 96°48'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/681756/4664143 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Altona SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24697 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com