Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Dry Creek on Road 6300
- Thayer County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11007, -97.55530 (decimal degrees)
40°06'36" N, 97°33'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/623123/4440974 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 86006 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com