Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Sandy Creek on Road 6600, 2.5 mi. east of Belvidere
- Thayer County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.25745, -97.50103 (decimal degrees)
40°15'27" N, 97°30'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/627472/4457410 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24677 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com