Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Spring Creek on a county road, .8 mi. south of Deshler
- Thayer County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11667, -97.72500 (decimal degrees)
40°07'00" N, 97°43'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/608649/4441485 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hebron SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24684 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com