Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Spring Creek on Road H, 2 mi. south and .3 mi. west of Deshler
- Thayer County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.10340, -97.73579 (decimal degrees)
40°06'12" N, 97°44'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/607750/4439999 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hebron SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24683 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com