Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Pleasant Run Creek on 840th Road
- Stanton County, Nebraska
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1935
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.00423, -97.27718 (decimal degrees)
42°00'15" N, 97°16'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/642672/4651681 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 1 E., Sec. 35
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 86039 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com