North Platte River Bridge
"Example of common post-World War II bridge type adapted for urban setting."
- Steel stringer bridge over North Platte River on 10th Street
- Scottsbluff, Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 432.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.85155, -103.66239 (decimal degrees)
41°51'06" N, 103°39'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/611036/4634159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007922815R (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 86059 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 27, 2019: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- July 27, 2019: Added by James Baughn
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com