Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Otoe Creek on COLL 7762, .5 mi. north and 3.7 mi. west of Leshara
- Saunders County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.33500, -96.50000 (decimal degrees)
41°20'06" N, 96°30'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/709194/4578961 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24579 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 45.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)