Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Miller Branch on a township road, 2.4 mi. east and 3 mi. south of Weston
- Saunders County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.14000, -96.68500 (decimal degrees)
41°08'24" N, 96°41'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/694289/4556881 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wahoo West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numer
- BH 24568 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com