Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Swan Creek on a county road, 4 mi. north and .2 mi. east of Western
- Saline County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45333, -97.19000 (decimal degrees)
40°27'12" N, 97°11'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/653478/4479647 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007601905P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24511 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)