638 Blvd-Rattlesnake Creek Bridge
- Steel stringer bridge with timber deck over Rattlesnake Creek on 638 Blvd.
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.00470, -95.84873 (decimal degrees)
40°00'17" N, 95°50'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/256832/4432166 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humboldt SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007401705P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 79337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 6, 2017: Added by Dana and Kay Klein