Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wildcat Creek on 704 Road (FAS 3590)
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02942, -95.68390 (decimal degrees)
40°01'46" N, 95°41'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/270986/4434473 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24496 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com