Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wildcat Creek on FAS 3590
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02333, -95.68333 (decimal degrees)
40°01'24" N, 95°40'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/271014/4433796 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24496 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 33.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)