Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Hoosier Creek on 717 Road
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.21833, -95.75833 (decimal degrees)
40°13'06" N, 95°45'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/265563/4455446 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24470 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com