Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on 703 Trail
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02222, -95.78727 (decimal degrees)
40°01'20" N, 95°47'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/262139/4433945 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humboldt SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007403425P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24485 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com