Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Honey Creek on 705 Road
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04333, -95.79833 (decimal degrees)
40°02'36" N, 95°47'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/261821/4435746 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humboldt SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24469 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com