Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on 642 Blvd.
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02705, -95.77488 (decimal degrees)
40°01'37" N, 95°46'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/263213/4434449 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humboldt SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007402505P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24484 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com