Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Easly Creek on 635 Blvd.
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04150, -95.90708 (decimal degrees)
40°02'29" N, 95°54'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/251984/4436413 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humboldt SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007401105P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24459 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com