Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Whiskey Run on a county road
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.19000, -95.87000 (decimal degrees)
40°11'24" N, 95°52'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/255680/4452796 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007401010P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24504 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com