Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Muddy Creek on a county road
- Richardson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24000, -95.87167 (decimal degrees)
40°14'24" N, 95°52'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/255718/4458351 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24471 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com