Wagners Lake Pedestrian bridge
View facing north of a foot bridge. Looks to me like a triple-intersecting warren though truss.
Photo taken by Fmiser in October 2012
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #247069
At a narrow neck of Wagners Lake subdivision is this private bridge. The diagonals are formed sheet metal channels.
- Triple-intersection lattice through truss bridge over Wagners Lake on Private foot traffic
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to pedestrians only
- Triple-intersection lattice through truss, with steel roofing
Span length: 115.0 ft.
Total length: 115.0 ft.
Deck width: 4.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 7.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.42103, -97.38883 (decimal degrees)
41°25'16" N, 97°23'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/634637/4586749 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 55263 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 20, 2013: Added by Fmiser
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com