Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed stream on 355 Street, 11.5 mi. east and 3 mi. north of Platte Center
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.58333, -97.25667 (decimal degrees)
41°34'60" N, 97°15'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/645319/4604983 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humphrey SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24456 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com