Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Shell Creek on a township road, 1.5 mi. north of Lake Babcock Reserve
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.51667, -97.36667 (decimal degrees)
41°31'00" N, 97°22'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/636289/4597402 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humphrey SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24449 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com