Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Tracy Creek on a township road
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.73833, -97.35667 (decimal degrees)
41°44'18" N, 97°21'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/636655/4622029 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24453 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com