Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Shell Creek on COLL 7693, 6.2 mi. north and 3.5 mi. east of Columbus
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.52167, -97.27500 (decimal degrees)
41°31'18" N, 97°16'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/643927/4598106 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Humphrey SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C007105705P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24448 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com