Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Tracy Creek on FAS 2885
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.72500, -97.38500 (decimal degrees)
41°43'30" N, 97°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/634326/4620504 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24452 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com