Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Shell Creek on FAS 2865
- Platte County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.51667, -97.38500 (decimal degrees)
41°31'00" N, 97°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/634760/4597373 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Platte Center
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24447 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com