Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch North Fork Elkhorn River on 549th Avenue, 2.5 mi. east of Osmond
- Pierce County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.36438, -97.54315 (decimal degrees)
42°21'52" N, 97°32'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/619963/4691261 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24419 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com