Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Elkhorn River on 858th Road, .5 mi. south and 4.5 mi. east of Foster
- Pierce County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.26443, -97.57323 (decimal degrees)
42°15'52" N, 97°34'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/617672/4680121 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24425 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com