Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Willow Creek on 541st Avenue, 1 mi. south and 8 mi. west of Pierce
- Pierce County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18073, -97.69876 (decimal degrees)
42°10'51" N, 97°41'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/607461/4670661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pierce NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24437 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com