Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Spring Creek on 727 Road, 5.7 mi. west of Atlanta
- Phelps County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36667, -99.58500 (decimal degrees)
40°22'00" N, 99°35'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/450332/4468619 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24417 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)