Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Todd Creek on a county road, 5.2 mi. north and 2 mi. west of Table Rock
- Pawnee County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.25333, -96.13833 (decimal degrees)
40°15'12" N, 96°08'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/743382/4459804 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 24409 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)